How to rent a scooter?
You can come to our agency located in Barcelona. The address is indicated in the contact page of our website.
You can book your scooter quickly and easily in our website in the “reservation” section. You just need to fill up the application form and you will receive within 24h an estimate of the cost.
Which are the required documents to rent a scooter?
It is required to bring these documents:
– An ID card or a passport
– A debit or credit card
– A driver license valid in Spain (car or scooter). However, for people who are not from a European country, or one that has an agreement with Spain, must have an International Driver Licence. We remind you that the minimum age to rent a scooter in Spain is 18 years.
How to pay?
The payment is done directly in our agency by cash, credit or debit card.
What is the price of the deposit?
The deposit depends of the model you rent.
– 200€ for the 125cc and 50cc scooters
– 300€ for the 250cc scooters
– Between 500€ and 800€ for the 500cc scooters
– 1000€ for the 600cc scooter
Is it possible to go outside of the city?
The scooters 125cc and 50cc have to be used only inside of Barcelona. However, it is possible to take an additional insurance to go in the surroundings Barcelona with a scooter 125cc.
Do I need to fill up the tank?
We give you the scooter with a full tank of SP95 fuel. When you give back the scooter, you will have to fill the tank with the same level of fuel. If you do not, we will ask you to pay a supplement of 10€.
What type of insurance is included in the price?
All our scooters come with the third-party insurance. The civil liability and a roadside assistance without limit zone are included.
How to extend your rental?
You can extend the rental period of your scooter just by calling us at any time when we are open.